With Online Banking you will be able to:
- View your account balances, images of checks cleared and other transaction activity
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts and set up future transfers
- Option to schedule future payments or set up recurring payments such as your mortgage or car loan payment
- Receive electronic invoices and schedule automatic payments for credit cards, insurance, etc.
- Export your account history to financial software or create custom reports to help you manage your personal finances
Zelle makes sending money to family and friends fast, safe and easy. Click here to learn more!
Account 2 Account Transfers
Our Account 2 Account transfer option is an easy way to transfer funds into and out of checking, savings and money market accounts between Connecticut Community Bank, N.A.® accounts and other accounts you have at different financial institutions.
You'll find Account2Account Transfers under the Pay Bills tab in Online Banking!