Your Card. Your Control.
Take control of your Connecticut Community Bank Debit Card right from your mobile device. With transaction alerts, the ability to turn your card on and off, and more, Card Control protects you from fraud by letting you decide when, where, and how your card can be used.
What Can You Do With Card Control?
Feel more empowered.
Control your cards on your terms.
- Turn your cards on/off at your discretion.
- Know where your card is stored online.
- Set spending limits based on location, amount, merchant type and transaction type.
- Create travel plan notifications for your financial institution.
Find more clarity.
Deeper insights into spending means deeper understanding.
- Gain total transparency into every transaction with clear merchant names.
- Keep track of spending with a glance.
- View merchant name, logo, exact location on map and contact information.
- Contact merchants directly based on transactions.
- View spend by what, when and where.
Feel more secure.
Use your card confidently with uncompromising fraud protection.
- 24 hour access to your cards.
- Immediately turn off a lost or stolen card.*
- Keep in constant communication with your financial institution with two-way fraud alert.
Step 1: Download the CCB Mobile Banking App
Step 2: Open the CCB Mobile Banking App
Step 2: Tap My cards
*Turning your debit card off does not impact the processing of previously scheduled payments or online payments.