Connecticut Community Bank, N.A. is recognized as a Preferred Lender by the U.S. Small Business Administration, the highest bank designation, awarded to top-tier lenders.
Under the Preferred Lender Program, high-volume SBA lenders such as Connecticut Community Bank are delegated a high level of autonomy by meeting strict qualifying criteria and demonstrating our commitment to small businesses in our communities. For your business this means local decisions for better efficiency and quicker turnaround!
Funding can be used for a variety of business uses including:
- Purchase owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Business expansion or acquisition
- Franchise financing
- Financing newly established businesses including startup costs
- Partner or management buyout
- Inventory purchase
- Equipment, machinery, furniture
- Working capital
Features and Benefits
- Loan amounts from $250,000 to $5 million
- As little as 10% down on commercial real estate
- Terms up to 25 years
- Financing for loan closing costs*
- Fast, efficient turnaround
How to Get Started
Contact us today for a meeting with one of our experienced lenders who will discuss the options available and tailor a solution for you.
* Other non-SBA fees may apply.
All loans subject to credit review and approval.